dinsdag 30 juli 2013

50 random questions tag

Hi!

Today I'm going to do a tag. It's the 50 random questions tag. I saw this tag already a long time ago, and I decided to do this tag. I hope you like it!



1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
I was at work this morning, so I was at work.

2. Who are you in love with?
No one, at the moment.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Probably I have, if I see the crayons from kindergarden.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
No, I'm not such a fan of that colour.

5. When is the last time you went to the mail?
Last week, thursday.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, black ones.

7. Does your family have a car worth over $2.000?
Yes.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Today!

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, I don't go to the movies that often, only a few times a year.

10. Are you hot?
I don't know.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.

12. What are you wearing right now?
A blue jeans and a blouse.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I don't own a car.

14. Last food you ate?
Sandwiches, my lunch.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
I think I was at home, we just got back from our holiday.

16. Have you bought any clothing in the last week?
No, I haven't.

17. What is the last time you ran?
A few weeks ago, I believe.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I do not watch any sports.

19. What is your favorite animal?
A cat.

20. Your last dream vacation?
Last year, Romania.

21. Last person's house you were in?
My friend Anne's house.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I think that were my bruised ribs, a few years ago.

23. Have you ever been in love?
Yes!

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Hm, I don't think I do.

25. Last play you saw?
I don't remember, so it must be a long time ago!

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don't  have one..

27. What are your plans for tonight?
I'm going to meet some friends!

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I have never had MySpace.

29. Next trip you're going to take?
Probably Paris, with my best friend!

30. Ever go to a camp?
Not that often, but I go next month, introduction with my class.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No!

32. What do you want to know about the future?
This sounds weird, but if I'm getting married, and with who.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yes, Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
No!

35. Where is your best friend?
At home, I believe.

36. How is your best friend?
Good, I hope!

37. Do you have a tan?
No, I'm quite pale.

38. What are you listening right now?
Queen - The show must go on.

39. Do you collect anything?
CD's.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I prefer not to mention any names.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
A few weeks ago when I rode without lights.

42. Have you aver drank your soda from straw?
I don't drink soda.

43. What does your last text message say?
Ik kom eraan! (which means: I'm on my way!)

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes!

45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
At the moment, no, but I usually do the laundry here.

47. What is your heritage?
100% Dutch.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes, I think so.

49. Are you rich?
I have people who love me, music to listen, books to read and a cup of tea to drink. Yes. I'm rich!

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping...

This was the 50 random questions tag. I hope you liked it!

Until next time,

Suzanne.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice article, love to hear some more about the girl behind the blog.

    Best My

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for your comment! I will try to post an article, once in a while, I'm quite busy with school right now!

      Verwijderen