zaterdag 27 juli 2013

Favorite books at the moment

Hi!

Today I'm going to show you some of my favorite books. I love to read and I do it a lot.



The Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins 

Source: WeHeartIt 

Of course, the Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I know these books for a long time. The books are, in my opinion, a lot better than the movie. These books are about Katniss, a 16-year old girl, who has to play in the Hunger Games, a game between 24 children, who have to fight to death. The first book is called The Hunger Games, the second Catching Fire, and the third Mockingjay.

Les Misérables - Victor Hugo 

Source: http://paperbackfool.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/fin-les-miserables/

I found this book in the library, and I heard a lot about the story, but I didn't know it. It is about a ex-convict who tries to improve his life. But his past is still chasing him. The story is really good!

The books of Terri Blackstock 

Source: http://www.titletrakk.com/book-reviews/intervention-review-blackstock.htm

A few months ago I discovered this writer, she is very good. She writes Christian thrillers. My favorites are the Intervention-series and the Restoration-series. The Intervention-series are about a women, who has a daughter who is a drug-addict. Her daughter goes to rehab, and they find her companion dead in a car, and her daughter has disappeared. Barbara, the women, is convinced that her daughter didn't do it, and she tries to find her. This is the first book of the series, there are two more books. The first is called Intervention, the second is called Vicious circle and the third is called Downfall.
The Restoration-series are about a family in the United States. The electricity fails worldwide. The family has to survive, with their neighbors. That isn't easy when one of them is a murder.
The books are tensive until the end, I really love them.

These are my favorite books at the moment. I hope you liked it!

Until next time,

Suzanne



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen