donderdag 25 juli 2013

Music of the moment

Hi!

Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite music. There is a lot of music I love, but now I'm just telling you my current favorites. I hope you like it!

Our love - Brian Culbertson


This is an instrumental song. It is like smooth-jazz, I think. I love the saxophone the most, that man just plays so beautiful! Brian Culbertson has more beautiful songs, but this one is my favorite.

How to love - Lil Wayne (Cover by Christina Grimmie and Tyler Ward)


This is such an amazing cover. Christina and Tyler sound so beautiful together. When I heard the original version of this song, I did not like it, but this cover is really good. I love it when artist make a cover their own.

Dust bowl dance - Mumford and Sons


This is a song with very beautiful lyrics. It is so beautiful. I am a big fan of Mumford and Sons, and this is one of my favorite songs, definitely.

Waves - Mr Propz


This is a Dutch artist. Most Dutch music artist are making a fool of themselves, but this song is very good. He has a good voice, and the lyrics are good.

Music of the night - The phantom of the opera


I already talked about this movie in another article. This is my favorite song from the movie. The Phantom has an amazingly beautiful voice. (If I was Christine, I'd choose for him, not for Raoul!)

Desperado - The Eagles 


An oldie but goldie. Oh my goodness, I love love love this song. The Eagles are one of my favorite groups. The song has beautiful lyrics. Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy. She'll beat you when she's able, but the queen of hearts is always your best bet. 

Fragile - Sting


This is also an old song, but music doesn't have a expiration date, right? This song is so pretty, his voice gives me goosebumps. The lyrics mean a lot to me. How fragile we are.. 

Michael meets Mozart - ThePianoGuys 


ThePianoGuys is one of my favorite channels on YouTube. I love the cello, it is a beautiful instrument. This piece of music, it's a masterpiece! 

This is my favorite music of the moment. 

Until next time, 

Suzanne 



2 opmerkingen: