zaterdag 31 augustus 2013

Inspirational post

Today I have an inspirational post for you. I hope you liked it! I am a huge fan of Pinterest. It has so many inspirational pictures about everything. About fashion, beauty, love, everything. All the pictures I post are from my own Pinterest page. So here are some inspirational pictures.



This just means a lot to me. There are a lot of things I don't do, because I'm not brave enough, because I don't have the courage. I always thinking what could go wrong. 


This is such a beautiful quote. If you are not nice to someone, it doesn't say anything about that person, but about you. 


This is something I find very important. I live in a small village. I am used to say 'Hello' when you pass someone on the street, and no one reacts on that. And it is just in this village that everyone seems to forget that kindness and manners are free.. 


At first, I absolutely love this movie, it is so beautiful! This quote is so important to me, because it's so important to tell children, people this. You is kind, you is smart, you is important. 


I think lots of you may know this picture. It's from the Lion King.We must not run from our past. We have to face it and learn from it. 


This is so important for me. Sometimes, when things happen, I wonder why somebody didn't do something about it, but then I realize, I am somebody. I can do something about it, or at least try to do something about it. 

Thank you for reading, and I hope you liked it! 

Until next time, 

Suzanne 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen