vrijdag 9 augustus 2013

Think before you speak

Think before you speak. It sounds so easy, but why do I always say what comes into my mind? I saw this picture:


Source: http://africanaprincess.wordpress.com

I think it is very important to THINK before you speak. At first, is it true. The most important one, I believe. Of course we do not want to say things which aren't true. Is it helpful? Do you help someone by saying the things you want to say? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? 
You see it a lot on blogs, and on youtube. ''I'm sorry, but I don't like your clothes in this video. It makes you look fat, and your necklace looks ridiculous.'' This is something you see a lot. It says: I'm sorry, but... But things like this can hurt someone. It is my opinion, that's what people say. They say ''I have freedom of expression in this country.'' Yes, it might be, but it's still not kind, and probably it's only giving annoyance to the other ones viewing the video or article. Why don't they just go to another page and watch something they do like? 

I read more articles about this subject, and we want to make people aware of this subject. It seems so simple, but if we all do this, it would be better on the internet! 

Until next time, 

Suzanne 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen