donderdag 14 november 2013

My life in 20 questions

Hello everyone!

Today I have a tag for you. I haven't written an article for a long time, because I'm very busy with school. I'm really trying, but I do not have enough time to do it very often.
Here is the 'My life in 20 questions - tag.'



1. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is definitely red. I love red. Red roses, red lipstick, red clothes.

Source: WeHeartIt 

2. What is your favorite number? 
I love 18. I don't know why. I always used to look up to people who were 18, I don't know why. Maybe it is because you're a grown-up then, you can legally drive. Now I've reached the age of 18, I do not find it that special... 

3. What is your dream career? 
I'm not sure. I like several things. I would love to be a teacher in Chemistry or something like that. I also would love to work in a microbiology/medical laboratory. I also would like to do forensic sciences or work as a detective. 

4. Where do you see yourself living when you're on your own? 
I don't know, I do know I want to live in a town, not in a little village, where I'm living now. It's very peaceful, but too peaceful for me. I think I want to live in The Hague. It is close to the sea, and I love that city. 

Source: WeHeartIt 

5. Where is your favorite place to travel? 
I love France. I have not been out of Europe (yet), but in Europe I love France. The Atlantic Ocean is here, and it is so beautiful there. There are mountains, rivers, the see, I love it. I also love Italy, but more because of the food... 

6. What do you do in your free time? 
I play the guitar and I sing a lot. 

7. Favorite clothing store? 
Hard to say. I love Mint&Berry, a very nice brand, but it is not a store. I think I go for www.zalando.com. 

8. Dream car? 
I do not have my driver's license, but I love this a Citro├źn 2CV. 

Source: WeHeartIt 

9. What TV-shows can't you live without? 
I actually don't watch the TV very often. I prefer watching movies. 

10. 3 things, more like people, you need in your life are ... 
My father: He is the most important person in my life.
My sister: She is the best sister I could ever have. 
My best friend: She is always there for me, and she made me trust people again. 

11. I can't sleep without ...   
Reading a good book. Like the books from Suzanne Collins.

Source: WeHeartIt

12. If you were given a million dollars all for yourself. What would you do with it? 
I would give at least half of it away to my sister and my parents. I would get my driver's license. Which is very expensive here in the Netherlands. I think I would save the rest for later. 

13. I have had a celebrity crush on... 
I've had a huge crush on Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio when I was younger. 

14. What is your favorite treat to eat? 
I love salty popcorn, that's just so good. 

15. My favorite wild animal is ... 
A lion or a tiger. I love those animals, they're so beautiful. I always wanted to have a lion as a pet, like Aslan from Narnia, then I could ride on it to school. 

16. My favorite childhood shows were ... 
Bassie en Adriaan! It was a Dutch show and I loved it. 

Source: http://www.lc.nl/friesland/cultregio/article12422101.ece/Bassie-en-Adriaan-naar-‘De-hel'

18. Why did you start making YouTube videos blogging? 
I like to write about things  I love. Unfortunately I almost have no time for this..

19. What do you hold close to your heart? 
My sister. I could not live without her, this sounds dramatic, but I would not know what to do without her. 

20. What is one music artist that you are in love with? 
Sting! I love Sting, he is amazing, beautiful music. 

This is the My life in 20 questions - tag. 

Until next time,

Suzanne 




3 opmerkingen: